Sierra Valley College of Court Reporting Admissions
Applicants interested in seeking information about Sierra Valley College of Court Reporting are invited to schedule an appointment with the admissions personnel to discuss career goals, obtain detailed information about the programs, and a tour of the campus. Applicants are also invited to schedule an individual Financial Aid appointment to discuss various financial aid opportunities.
Admission requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older unless approved by an Executive Director.
- Applicants must be a high school graduate or the equivalent. Home school education satisfies this requirement if the home school education meets the requirements of the state in which the student was home-schooled.
- Applicants must demonstrate performance by satisfying the requirements of a standardized evaluation examination.
- Payment of registration and tuition fees. (Financial aid is available.)
Sierra Valley College of Court Reporting is approved to participate in the following Federal and State programs intended to defray the costs of postsecondary education:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Federal Family Education Loan Program
- Veterans Benefit Programs
Financial aid is available to all students who qualify. The financial aid office is open daily. The financial aid staff is qualified to assist each individual through the qualification process by providing current information about the availability of the various financial aid programs and the eligibility requirements.
Useful Financial Aid Links